Open Positions for 2013-14
1. Dimensions of Diversity Lead Student Facilitator: With Director of Diversity, Social Justice and Inclusion, design and facilitate curriculum for Dimensions of Diversity retreat; Serve as resource and mentor to SRPs, and assist with reflection group activities as needed throughout retreat. Must be available January 17-19, 2014.
2. Leadership Empowerment and Advancement Program Co-Coordinator: With LEAP administrators, recruit, publicize and develop materials for this year-long certificate program. Help facilitate workshops. Oversee and plan events for the LEAP alumnae/i network. Open to LEAP participants from the Class of 2015 and 2016.
3. Marketing and Promotion Coordinator: Serve as primary resource for marketing to AMOs and other Pensby programs; design print and electronic promotional materials, including posters, fliers, handbills, and emails for events and programs; provide input on website design; help maintain and post regularly to Pensby Center Facebook and Twitter accounts.
4. Religious and Spiritual Life Co-Coordinator: Serve as direct resource to student religious leaders and organizations; plan and coordinate interfaith events on campus, including Belief Forum and Religion on Campus Week.
5. Social Justice Training Program Co-Coordinator: Help to plan and implement social justice curriculum for biweekly program; facilitate workshops and discussions with participants; coordinate faculty, student, and staff guest speakers and sessions;
6. Spectra Co-Coordinator: Coordinate curriculum and facilitator training for Q Forum; co-chair Trans* working group; serve as primary resource to LGBTQ student leaders and organizations; plan and facilitate educational programs about and with LGBTQ community; serve as liaison to Alumnae/i Association for LGBTQ alumni and programs.